We ask that you consider donating your time or resources to help create a supportive environment for women at Tech. When you support us you will provide funding for:
- Women's Leadership Conference
- Women's monthly programming
- Women in the Wilderness
- Graduate Women's Programs
- Students to attend conferences
- WRC interns or graduate assistants
Please make out your check to GT Foundation with Women's Resource Center in the memo line and mail to:
Women's Resource Center
Division of Student Affairs
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0285
To make a donation by credit card, call the Gift Accounting Office at (404) 894-2985.
The donation should be applied to the Women's Resource Center Foundation account: 6416820.
Ways to Contribute
- Frequent flyer miles to bring in WRC speakers or to send students to conferences
- Framed artwork
- Donations of feminine supplies
- Time: Many of our programs are organized by students, faculty and staff connected to the WRC. Our office could never produce the number or quality of programs that we do without the help of many, many people behind the scenes.
For those of you considering a gift to Roll Call this year, we hope you will consider the needs of the Women's Resource Center. The WRC offers many programs and services with limited resources. Your donation will make a major impact on what programs we can offer women students. (Women's Resource Center 355720)
Any questions? Please call the Women's Resource Center at (404) 385-0230.